Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.

Go down 
+5
Convel
xVHeretic
Alacian
Phoxly
konradr
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Saturday practice, April 23rd. I will most likely be late, say around 1pm, but I will try to make it. Me and the wife are sharing my jeep and she doesn't get home til 12 or thereafter. If I preload the jeep, I can just take it before she turns the engine off and goooooooooooo.

We are hoping to get the Van fixed on Monday.

Sunday is the Last Sunday of the Month according to the Calender, and that Would be April Althing. I won't be able to make it, not only because of the van being broke down, but its Easter and thats a family day. Sorry guys. Unless the Tribunal wants to postpone Althing to May 1st.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 pm

I'd say postpone the althing to May 1st?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I vote for the postpone till May 1st because that's not just you who won't be there...but anyone with kids, neices, nephews, etc who are having family day and Easter egg hunts. I'd rather wait a week for a good turnout than to only have a handful of people show up which would mean not enough people for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah we won't be able to make it on Easter either, we have family in town who want to do Easter like things.

-Convel
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 pm

I'll be at practice around 11 I think. Smile See yall there.
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 am

April Althing to be held on May 1st sounds good.

Would we still be planning to have May Althing on May 29th?

study
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Of course, Dwyna. You can never have to many Althings. April's Althing just happens to fall in May....and May's Althing is ...well...still in May. >_> Shh. Don't fight my logic. I wanna see two tourney's in the same month.
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Just checking, Alacian. Smile

Having Althing on May 1 will give me a chance to finish my finals and also have time to perfect a couple of ideas. sunny

study
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Due to our family being in town, we may or may not make it to practice this week.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

We hope you guys make it out, Convel. If not we'll miss you and see you next week. Family comes first. Enjoy them!

Yay, Dwyna. Look forward to seeing you again! Good luck on your finals. You'll do well.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

um we have one more week.... last sunday is the 30th?...... sillies...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Sarabi wrote:
um we have one more week.... last sunday is the 30th?...... sillies...

The 30th is a Saturday. May 1st is Sunday which is the day after the 30th. That's why the 1st was suggested instead.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 am

yeah josh just pointed that out to me doy!! lol just ignore me lol i'm adorable!
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:32 am

Lol Kitty you totally are.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

I'll be late for practice on Saturday. Romeo is using the jeep for Prom night so I will have to wait for my wife to come home from work and then use the Van. I'll probably be there around 1:30pm.

I won't be able to make it to Althing. I promised the wife to take her to Stateline on Sunday after work so she can buy her Lotto and hopefully win money for us to buy a new house.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Jesus tap dancing Christ on a cracker. I may actually make it this weekend.

Yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:08 pm

konradr wrote:
I won't be able to make it to Althing. I promised the wife to take her to Stateline on Sunday after work so she can buy her Lotto and hopefully win money for us to buy a new house.

Konradr

good luck konradr!!! ♥
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey, to you War Wolves, Templar was asking if we would be fighting the Wolf today, but I spaced out. This is the Last Saturday of April. Wolf fight is always on the first Saturday of the month, that will be next Saturday. First Saturday's are always Wolf Day.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

oh! right, thought it was the last saturday haha my bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Phoxly wrote:
Lol Kitty you totally are.

*templar finger * "OH YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

It doesn't look like we will be able to make it out to Althing today. I was Voluntold to work late today and won't be off until later in the afternoon now.

Everyone have a great time, and we'll see you next week

-Convel
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm

We've had a busy weekend.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Only Dwyna showed up (at 1pm). Thank you Barad'Dun.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:56 pm

A few months back I suggested we move Althing to the Last Saturday of the Month. More people make it a point to come to practice than Althing. We could still have the potluck and the Champion's tournament and any awards ceremonies or ranking or announcements after we hold some kind of regular practice.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.   Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, April 23, and Althing Sunday.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next