Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm

Go down 
+4
Acrid the Fool
Dwyna
Scrios
Phoxly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm Empty
PostSubject: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please continue to bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. We don't need people passing out on the field and it's not fair for one or two people to be expected to shoulder the responsibility to make sure everyone is hydrated.

As was mentioned at the last few practices, every person needs to bring enough water to get themselves through practice. For those who don't bring water you may be asked to sit out some of the fights if it is determined to be too dangerous for you to be on the field with limited hydration. Dehydration is serious and dangerous and we will not take any chances with possible health issues on the field. There are water fountains available if you need to refill your bottles.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually on the hill with trees, look for the people in colorful clothes waving foam weaponry above their heads.

See you all there!

I will be there around noon with loaner shields and loaner spears.

Last edited by Phoxly on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm

I'll be there around 11
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 am

note: July 1st is Friday. Practice is Saturday July 2nd.

study
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 am

I will be there as early as I can. Taco and kitty will not be with as they will be in utah this weekend. I will bring what loaners taco will allow me and my shields. See you all there
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Lol thanks Dwyna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Izzy and I will be there, we will be a bit late, as I have to work until 12. We do have some loaner swords with us that we will be bringing ... I think we have 5-6 blues we can let other people use right now.

-Convel
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

I should be there around 12 or so. I'll have extra weapons and shields. I might be bringing Romeo and Oddvar.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Should be there around 12:30
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

So, Convel and I will not be making it out to practice today. It seems that Convel is on call this weekend and the people he works with left him a back log of people to help (a few hours worth) on sale weekend. Not only this, but Hunter decided he was going to climb out of his crib today (for the first time, ever!), hit his head on the way down (he is fine all, no worries) and the doctor said not to let him out in the heat this weekend, "Just in case."
Sorry we can't make it out, but we will be there next weekend raring to go!gfxlovers.com/smilies

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:05 am

Missed you at Practice, hope lil' Hunter is doing ok. He's only going to get more adventurous so beware! =)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm   Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm Practice Saturday July 2nd @12pm
Page 1 of 1