Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I'm new. I need training.

Go down 
+3
Scrios
Phoxly
Saint Xenox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Xenox

Saint Xenox

I'm new. I need training. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

So I'll probably come to the practice. I need some garb too. Anyone have any tips?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

We have quite a few people who are great at sewing you can talk to when you come out. Do you have a look that you are into or still figuring that out?

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:09 am

We also have alot of people that can help train you when you come out to practice and we have loaner weapons that you can borrow until you can learn to make your own weapons
Back to top Go down
Saint Xenox

Saint Xenox

PostSubject: Well thanks guys.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Last night I made a temporary tabard. Don't know how I can post the pic here.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Since you are 13 according to your membership, have you and your parents been out to our practices? You will need them with you if you are interested. Because of your age, a Realm Leader will have to OK your participation and your parents will have to give them the ok to let you play and get a Dagorhir waiver signed and notorized. We have several 13 to 15 year olds playing and all have had to do the same thing.

Konradr

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 pm

To follow Konradr's lead, if you are truly 13 (according to your profile) your parent(s) must also be present for the practices that you wish to participate in.

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat gfxlovers.com/smilies
Pirate Viking or Viking Pirate...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

My Mom hasnt got a waver to sign yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

We will get one to you.

Back to top Go down
Saint Xenox

Saint Xenox

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 pm

@ Konradr: No. I haven't been out to the practice yet.
@ Izmiranna: How would I go about getting it?
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I am trying to get some waivers to bring out to this weeks practice for those that need them.

Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:40 pm

If you have a printer at home, go to www.dagorhir.com and print out the waiver and bring it with your parents to practice. We will explain everything in person and your parents can watch and see how we play to see if they will let you join in. The legal age for Dagorhir is 16 and up. We have many adults who play and the game is full contact. If you are too small and could get hurt easily, or if your parents are worried about that, we wouldn't want you to play. Ultimately its up to a Realm officer if one is present, otherwise, we'll wing it as long as your parents watch and approve and get the waiver notorized.

Izzy, we've been allowing alot of people to play without waivers because no officer has been around. I bought printer ink with my allowance this payday (which is why I is broke) So I will print some off too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Saint Xenox

Saint Xenox

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks Konradr.
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I printed out a stack of waivers to bring on Saturday for those that still need to fill them out. Hunt me out on the field for them this weekend.

Back to top Go down
Saint Xenox

Saint Xenox

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Izzy, may I call you that? I intend to go to the Black Lion practice tonight. After I print my own release form.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 am

awww that means we missed you....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new. I need training.   I'm new. I need training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new. I need training.
Page 1 of 1