Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

wont be coming back for awhile

Go down 
+8
Sarabi
Taco
konradr
Demie Zephyra
Tiberius Claudius
Prysm Stormfallen
Izmiranna Peregrine
nightmare92
12 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare92

nightmare92

wont be coming back for awhile Empty
PostSubject: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

hey guys as some of you already now, i will not be coming back in august like i said im staying here in chicago to do some schooling then i will be back to Vegas most likely i wont be back till next summer so for all of the events you know i would attend i will not be going and im going to miss alot of practice. ive tried contacting the groups up here like the ones in Wisconsin and Rockford but they still have not gotten back to me if worst comes to worst i will make a group up here and train them just like thunderhorse has done. i will probably be back for a week or so to get my belongings and to say goodbye so ill keep everything updated -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 pm

*huggles* I'll miss you, my Night!!

-Izmiranna Peregrine pirat gfxlovers.com/smilies
Pirate Viking or Viking Pirate...?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

NOOOOOO! You cant go!

Who else is going to explain to me what the woman in Jack-in-the-box has said to me........

Keep safe x
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:21 am

Chicago area has tons of Bel realms Razz

go fight with them if you don't want to start a realm.

g/l
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 am

i will miss too izzy and prism hmmm i shall be at jack in the box in spirit so i shall guide you lol and thank you tiberius i shall look for them and hopefully fight with them so i wont lose my touch. oh and one more thing keep those new people out there so i can come back and show them who the nightmare is!!!! -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am

D= Sad panda.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am

Can't pretend not to be dissappointed, because I am, but I know you need to do what you need to do. Hope you will come back someday, will miss you on the field and any realm event.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

bro im so sad now thats your a person im really going to miss but you got shit that needs to get done so you go do it man and keep fighting till we meet agin so you can show me a thing or two.

peace and love bro...
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 am

YO YO YO!! WHAT DID YOU YOU SAY!!! you told me if you couldn't leave i couldn't leave.. i can't leave so you can't leave i demand that you have to stay here till either sassy comes back or caretaker comes back only one person can leave this realm at a time! damnit!.. this hurts my heart nightmare but i'm really happy to hear that you're getting what you need to do done so i support that 100% but i'm not gonna lie i'm gonna miss you like crazy buddie! TT_TT aww i'm so sad! as long as we see you! that will make me happy! i wanna say goodbye damnit!

will you still be at my wedding?!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

nope. not allowed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Wow man I hope you make it and get some stuff sorted out, really going to miss you brah.
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 am

i will be back soon to gather my things, so i will be at a final practice which i hope every one can make it too, im gonna miss you all so much but no worries i will be back, just keep the realm strong and never stop fighting im not going to disappear so neither should you guys, a year isnt that long so no worries ill be back before you know it. -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

Let us know when you will be at practice,I think we have what we have been told is your coat/cloak thing...
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 am

why is every one leaving? first caretaker then sassy (granted me and sass dont get along very well but still) and now you nightmare
any way safe travels and get back here soon
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Did I ever give you back your belt and sashes? Maybe I gave them to someone else to hold, or they are still in the back of my jeep.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:52 pm

no you never did but i will gather my things when i come back so i will let you and convel know, thank you both for holding onto my things i appreciate it -Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wont be coming back for awhile   wont be coming back for awhile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wont be coming back for awhile
Page 1 of 1