Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm back

Go down 
+5
Taco
sasquatch
Demie Zephyra
konradr
Aleksander Piotrowski
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah, I know I said I'll be back shortly after my trip to Australia. That, "be back shortly" became several months. I have to apologize for misleading you all.

What happened? Various things, but really I only have myself to blame. This was my junior year of school, so it was my hardest, but really it came down to my laziness and procrastination that kept me away from my favorite activities.

Some more important things that happened which makes me able to return for at least a short time are:
1. My mother is gone for a trip so that means I have a car!
2. Summer started so school is no longer in the way (though I am taking the ACTs tomorrow).
3. I had eye surgery a while ago (to remove my pesky cataracts) so I no longer need to wear glasses.

I know that Summer is here and I have read that not many people were bringing water, so if you all will allow me to start participating in practices again, I can bring several gallons worth of water. Despite my long absence, I have not progressed in making garb nor weapons, so I will be coming as I did before, in sweat pants, a brown shirt, and gloves.

Again, I'm sorry for misleading you all.

To Surt: I still remember that before I left, you yelled at me, "BRING ME SOMETHING BACK!", and that I did. I hope you like hats.

I hope this is the right forum to put this.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Quit your appologizing boy and get your ass to practice!!!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Very Happy

Welcome back, Alex!

We were starting to worry where you'd run of to and if you were ever coming back. x]
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 pm

dude welcome back shit happens no worries just come back so we can start fighting with ya
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Taco

Taco

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 pm

surt better guard his hat!!!! don't know if i have met you but looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

You did.

Hello, I'm back Fighting133
(on the right)
There was a better picture of me, but I can't find it right now, so I'll settle on the one that you can somewhat see my face.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Glad to have you back Alex. Someone at practice (don't remember who) last week asked what had happened to you. Things happen in real life that change your priorities, we all know it and have experienced it. Showing up is all the apology any of us need. Look forward to fighting with you again.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 am

welcome back foo yeah i know it's been awhile but i was starting to wonder where you ran off too hope to see you on the field!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:39 am

I asked what happened to him cause we talked on MSn quite a bit before I moved down o___o
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 am

so you are not coming out tomorrow but you wil be out soon right?
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 am

I'll be showing tomorrow, but probably a little late.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 am

alright i get to beat on you a lil
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 am

I don't want to make another thread so I'll just bump my old one.

I got a new phone and I gave my number of my old phone to someone (sorry, I don't know your name) in taco bell but it was my old number. My new phone number, for anyone who wants it, is

(702)300-9423

yeah, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Alex!!!! We have some new swords your going to love! Glad to have uback buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

He's got a nice hat for you, Surt, from down under, but you need to find a way to get to practice to claim it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm back   Hello, I'm back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm back
Page 1 of 1