Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollister

Hollister

RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week Empty
PostSubject: RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week   RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

In a nutshell, here's the deal;

I am beat the #@$% up. I pulled muscles in both wrists and both ankles a couple of weeks ago, and like the dumass I am, I didn't take it easy, or ice them, or even take an aspirin. So, last week I started having to pay the piper for my stupidity. Embarassed

That is my problem. I am working on that, and I have a fitness trainer working with me to get me back in shape (actually, I don't think I was ever in shape...). Rolling Eyes

However, now that I am joining the RA - I have a problem that I may need help solving. I work Wednesday until 5pm. Which will make RA-Practice difficult to get to, since I don't have a car. I might be able to get a lift from my roommate, but if not I'll need help getting to the park (otherwise I won't show up until around 8pm given the bus routes).

However, before any1 volunteers; I work on Cheyenne & Losse, which is about as far in the opposite direction from the park as you can get. Neutral

On the plus side, I will be able to help a little with gas, say $5, so there is that.

In any event, I will see you all on Saturday, if nothing else!

Thank You,

Hollister

Long Live the King!
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week   RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 am

Ice Bath dude.

Take all the ice out of your freeze drop it in a tub full of cold water and Sit in it for 10min.

DONT FORGET TO BREATHE

all your pains will be gone if you are man enough to try it Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week   RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 am

Ummm... I might try that one day. But for now I am going to stick to epsom baths. Smile

If I accumulate enough pulls/sprains/bruises, I'll give that a try. That isn't a terrible idea, though.
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week   RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm on cheyenne and buffalo... i also get off at five. what is the name of the place you work at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week   RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RA: I Might Require Assistance This Week
Page 1 of 1