Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Mid week practice.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Mid week practice. Empty
PostSubject: Mid week practice.   Mid week practice. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

You can show up every Saturday and have fun, but you will improve as a fighter, archer, grappler, or belly dancer, what have you, if you can practice a little during the week.

I know I mentioned this when I first joined back in April, about anyone interested in a mid-week (Wednesday or Thursday) practice at Sunset park. Just an hour or two of weapon's sparring, drill's tactics, BS, and anything else. I know the answer is probably still the same but I know some folks have had their schedule's change. Before most of you were in school or working days. Me and Barrikade seem to be the nightshift guys. Anyhow, if anyone now has the time, what say you to maybe an hour or so of sparring at Sunset park from say 9:30am to 10 or 10:30 or 11ish. Wednesdays or Thursdays. I'm available after dropping off the kids at school. (I'm freeeee, free at last!). I'm sure there wouldn't be enough of you interested in showing up that we could have battle games, but we could spar, practice with jav's and bow's and BS. Anyone up for it?

Konradr

NOTE: We could sit in the shade and do weapon's build's too or play "3 dragon Ante" (Kilanos, Oddvar, when's your lunch hour?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Mid week practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice.   Mid week practice. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm

I don't know where Sunset Park is. But if it's mid week I still couldn't do it anywhere but Desert Breeze. Mostly on the soul fact it's just a spar and I'd be doing it in between exams. If it was at Desert Breeze I could come non-garbed and just bike that far after exams and before work.

Ah well. Good luck with getting people to do it. I'll be there every Saturday though. I just happen to work Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays usually when school starts back up for the young'uns. So I'd be cramming exams from seven till whenever I had to leave to get to the park which is a half an hour bike ride for me (no problem), but it'd be a half hour bike ride back to shower, and have dinner going for everyone before I took off to work at half past three in the aft.

Sooooooo....Yeah. Unless you can be sweetly persuaded to Desert Breeze. I can't do it. Wink But have fun, dollface.

p.s. I think you oughta have a weapons building day again on some Sunday at Desert Breeze...or on Saturday if folk showed up at noon and stayed till like five or six in the aft. >_> We could have sparring after weapons building...just let me get paid first. lol
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Mid week practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice.   Mid week practice. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 am

Is Sunset Closer to where K'urn used to leave or is it on the other side of desert breeze? If it's further then I can't do it because I'm already driving 18minutes to desert breeze and I don't have tons of gas. If it was at Desert Breeze though I might be able to do it. I don't know how my classes or work schedule is going to be set up yet.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Mid week practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice.   Mid week practice. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Hmmm, well, if more people are interested and want desert breeze. It would have to be there. It would have to be only and hour though, say 10am to 11:00(11:30 at the latest)as I have to get back home to get ready for work. I'm a good 20-30 minutes from desert breeze, but only about 10 to sunset.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

Mid week practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid week practice.   Mid week practice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid week practice.
Page 1 of 1