Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Battle Scars

Go down 
+5
Aleksander Piotrowski
Alacian
Surt
konradr
Demie Zephyra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 pm

I remember Konradr and Edgar talking about starting a thread to show off injuries. x]

Why not?

Show us the wounds you've gained from battle!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Not much, but here's my swollen lip from yesterday. xD

Battle Scars SDC10744
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Hmmm, nice. Voting time. Let me see, I would say missing teeth would be a 10, gashes, and anything bloody would be high too. bruises and abbraisions would be close. But that is definately some extra poundage you've added to that lip, so I say 5.

Thx for sharing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

gah! i wish i hada digital camera. i'd post the scar on my thumb. also last week i gota blood blister under my thumb nail. that sucked. i also have a rug burn type scab on my neck from where a javy i barely dodged grazed me.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah I got a javy rugburn on my left wrist, but my webcam sucks.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

My first day out I went home with three softball sized black, I mean BLACK bruises distributed on my calf, below my knee and the inside of my other calf....Oh and a busted toe that I had to cut the nail from in order to drain the blood with a needle....it's still dead.

Week before last though...on to more recent events...Just bruises along the ribcage and then my lower back where Andrew/Thunderhorse hit me like five times when running by....damn zombie killer....Take it easy on the kidneys...lol

Nice lip, Demie. Looks like Angelina Jolie's now...can anyone say blo -....Oh wait, Rated G. Got it.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Three days later, and it's still swollen. >.>

I wish I had a camera at Royal Army training two weeks ago, so I could have taken a picture of Mordock.

Anyone else remember that bloodied up smile? Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am

THe only thing I have worth mentioning is a mark that I still have on my left forearm after scraping my skin off by holding a shield a few months ago. It's not a very exciting story.

This only means one thing though, I need to fight harder.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:05 am

i have a scar on my left leg from stabbing myself with ametal swordm when i was train with it.
Back to top Go down
Stefanopolis

Stefanopolis

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 am

You got pretty lips! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stefipooface
semtater

semtater

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Haha. Talk about a real battle scar. I've got a titanium plate in my shoulder with nine screws in it, and a surgery scar on top of that. Haha. You can see the little bumps where the screw heads are. It's pretty awesome. Lol.

I love battle scars! XD
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:59 pm

ok nothin beats the titanium shoulder but on sunday i suffered a concusion from sasquatch and my 2 front teeth are kinda loose i may even possibly lose the right one but we will see how it is in a few days no hard feelings though man i mean i did charge you Razz and you put me down good Razz even grabed me some paper towels for me bloddy nose and helped me back up Smile but yea next morning i woke up and my face hurt like hell my nose may actualy be broken but if it is its just a small break aint got no money for a doc though so if it is oh well itll heal Razz and at least its no more crooked than its ever been Razz lol! well talk to you guys later Smile
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 am

....Of course, I spent all Saturday fighting and nothing happens.

Then I go to the gas station and slip in a puddle and mess up my knee.

It doesn't hurt, but I think I may have moved my kneecap to a place where it isn't supposed to be.

No running for a while.

But hell if I'm going to miss practice because of it.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 am

Heretic cracked my head into a metal pole at the Althing; I saw stars, 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Scars   Battle Scars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Scars
Page 1 of 1