Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Comin to Vegas!

Go down 
+4
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
konradr
Phoxly
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Post your address or a google map Phoxly, maybe someone lives close by who can give you a lift. I live on the opposite side of town, sorry, but we might have someone out your way who'll be driving. Come to think of it, if Oddvar is not working that day, he's living with his Sis out on like Hualapai and fort apache (something like that. I'm usually really good at remembering a place once I've been there, but it was late and its very dark on that side of town and kind of confusing)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

We live at 5532 FLowering Meadows. We are pretty far north of the main area of Vegas. We live in a gated community. Google map it, its kind of hard to explain the area.

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Hey, you live out by floyd lamb state park, that's a nice old park. Yeah, I don't think anyone lives over on that side of highway 95. You live close to the new clark county shooting park too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah its a pretty neat ol park. I plan to drive to practice most of the time so I can give people rides who are along the way. Just maybe not this practice unless someone is close by. So much goin on this weekend. I'm stoked. We plan to be fully moved in by the new year. We'll probably be comin back every weekend with stuff til then.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 12190910

Hoover Dam for the first time ;D (need a haircut =X)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comin to Vegas!   Comin to Vegas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comin to Vegas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2