Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Character exercise

Go down 
+17
K'urn
Hollister
Prysm Stormfallen
Anita-Uriel
Pheasant
Mantra
Katsu
caretaker
Mordy the Gnome
Strider
Surt
Sarabi
Knubbs
sasquatch
Demie Zephyra
edgar dernhelm
Hxctemplar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mantra

Mantra

Character exercise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Physical description: 5'5", long dark-brown hair, brown eyes, freckles (not that you'd see under all that paint).

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Mantrtak "Mantra" Juksogar

Your weapon of choice: Any red weapon, glaives more than most.

Any other weapons you are proficient with: Red swords, red maces, blue swords, daggers.

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Tlez ez wlat E'hh bi wiaremg zoom!
Character exercise - Page 2 Garb

Any titles you may have: Black Lion red maniac.

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: E jom't rininbir...

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): None.

Any war cry you are likely to make: Series of yells and grunts.

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): Womens, eggnog, and tacos. :l

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc: Swamps.

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): E zpiak orq! Tli trohhz umjirztamj ni zoni teniz...
(I speak orc! The trolls understand me some times...)
My English is... "ohhkayy"...

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Daring, driven, absolutely crazy.
Back to top Go down
Pheasant

Pheasant

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Physical description: 5'5/ 150 pounds

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Christian/ PANDA!!!!

Your weapon of choice: Spear

Any other weapons you are proficient with: My single blue and a shield

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Brown shirt and sweat pants

Any titles you may have: Spearman cause know one knows my name XD

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: I belive if i told you then i would have to kill you all O.o

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): Not that i know of...

Any war cry you are likely to make: None yet

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"):
Tends to reveal myself when my shield wall dies off. And forgets a side weapon

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc:
Mountains and any kind of town/city

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): English

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Jumpy and energetic
Back to top Go down
Anita-Uriel

Anita-Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Characters Name: Anita Uriel

Race: Half Orc

Physical Description:

She stands at 5' 4", long chestnut brown hair that is braided in medium sized cornrows starting from the center of her hairline to her left side, whereas on the other side her bangs are left free and covered just a little of her face. Her braids and hair is bond together in a tight pony tail high on her crown with a small leather strip. Her skin is of pale green, tribal tattoo markings over her right eye and down her right cheek. Her strange eyes show signs of more human heritage of blue,green,gray hazel like eye color. Mostly light leather armor with very light metal plates over her torso and fore arms. Black tights covering her legs with a leather loincloth styled belt around her hips, brown leather shoes.

Personality:

She is quiet and usually keeps to herself until familiar with her fellow fighters, then she is more vibrant and friendly towards others (Except for those damned elves). She can be loud at times, making crude jokes with friends but can also be extremely cold and quiet towards those she really doesn't like. She cane be slow and requires patient friends who don't mind her messing up, but once she gets it she never forgets. She doesn't purposely go out of her way to hurt anyone, well anyone she likes or just became acquainted with, usually feeling horribly guilty for causing pain.

Biography:

Anita was raised in a primal orc village, self fulfilling with their successful hunting and trading crops with outside orc tribes. They were semi peaceful, at times fighting bordering tribes to expand land if their population becomes larger. There were rumors of humans and elves joining together to take over villages, but they were ignored since they were only rumors. One day a large elven and human army came to the village and without warning or even given the opportunity to leave peacefully the village was taken over, strange magic was used on the orcs that seems to kill their best warriors instantly, unfamiliar to the orcs as they began to flee. Left behind, young Anita was dragged into a burning down home by a pair of elfs and locked inside, leaving her to die. Luckily a foreign orc named Gesh, who was an orc warlock from a large city came and killed enough of the army to make them flee, and rescued Anita. She was taken in as a slave until she felt the need to leave him for a better life. She now wanders the world to find her own way in life, wanting to make her own stories of success, finding her way to the guild of "Barad'Dun The Western Tower". Now she is trying to find her way in the guild, learn who she is by learning how to fight, learn to sew to provide clothing for her new guild family, and to make her way into the world.

Fighting style:

Unknown mostly, leaning towards blue swords though, possibly with shields, Violent Irish Strength

Weaknesses:

Easily confused and extremely gullible, can rely on the shield to much if given the chance, slow in learning new things.....and hawt chicks or really muscly men XD and Zombies, and those MOFO JAVALINES!!!!.........fuckin javalines.....

Titles Given:

Wench.....?

Sketch of my character, and plan of what I want my garb to look like :3

Character exercise - Page 2 IMG_1784

(Cant think of anything else, if I'm missing something Ill add it, along with a sketch I have of my character)

Last edited by Anita-Uriel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2269733265626&a
Anita-Uriel

Anita-Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Just realized I combined my World of Warcraft and DND character together....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2269733265626&a
Prysm Stormfallen

Prysm Stormfallen

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 am

Physical description: Petite red-head with green eyes and a severe allergy to sunlight (it burns!)

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Prysm Stormfallen, P

Your weapon of choice: The projectile of your choice to die by... heehee

Any other weapons you are proficient with: Green swords/daggers?

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: P likes bright colors, but you will never see her wearing blue - just a touch in the trim, but never a garment.

Any titles you may have: Goddess? Or is that wishful thinking...

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: None - But I am a self imposed exile - can never go home - it hurts my heart too much

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): no?

Any war cry you are likely to make: No - but thinking of adding bells to my outfit... heehee

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): My heart - I wear it on my sleeve and always have. Cares too much for others so will rush in to help where angels fear to tread.

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc: volare

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): Very English...

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Caring, outgoing - a total flirt! But never to intentionally lead on. To find some good in everyone, but damn - don't cross me...
Back to top Go down
Hollister

Hollister

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 am

Prysm wrote:

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Caring, outgoing - a total flirt! But never to intentionally lead on. To find some good in everyone, but damn - don't cross me...

Yeah, don't cross her, or whack her to hard. Else she'll run out and buy a bow.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm

This looks like fun. Lets see if I can cram 23 years into a few paragraphs.....

Physical description: Red hair, blue eyes. Large and in charge. Half-orc viking.

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: K'urn Blackwolf

Your weapon of choice: I have made, fought, and killed with every weapon out there. Can train in most all weapon styles. Currently I kill with 'Storm Bringer' my bow, and 'Surt'...my (blue/green) side arm.

Any other weapons you are proficient with: All, some more than others.

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Studded Leather

Any titles you may have: Ard Laech of the Fianna, Blooded War Wolf, S'nai Instructor, Master Archer of the Combat Archery Guild, Officer of Sage Hill, Former Finnidh of the Capraid Cullach, Former Brehon of the Fianna, Former Shepard of Barad' Dun.

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: Barad' Dun....they want me bad!

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): D'edra (von Rikther) Blackwolf.

Any war cry you are likely to make: "DAMN IT K'URN!!!".....oh wait...that's what everyone else says...hehe.

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): My body is giving up on me..

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc: As a viking it was the sea. But having found a home, I miss the desert and mountains.

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): "Head!, Torso!, Arm!, Leg!"

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): I would have to say that K'urn is confidant to the point of cockiness, especially when it comes to shooting people. Protect the pack. Once you're in the pack you have my full support on anything real or Dag related. Betray that trust and you suffer my indignation. Decent in general, a 'Do unto others as you'd have done to you' attitude. Slow to anger, but quick to action once provoked.

Done!!

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 am

K'urn wrote:

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: Barad' Dun....they want me bad!

Hell yeah we do!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Don't add to his already inflated ego Strider.

The King has already decreed, I think, that next time K'urn steps off a ship anywhere in the Realm, the War Wolves will be there to clasps him in irons and keep him in the dungeon against his mighty will, bow in hand of course, for an unspecified duration.

cheers

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I love you too guys!!

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 pm

K'urn wrote:
I love you too guys!!

K-

Yeah I hope it makes you feel good that I came out of my no posting binge of about 5 months to post to you.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Martin

PostSubject: Character Creation   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:22 am

Physical Description: 5 ft 8 inches, Long brown hair to mid back and blue eyes.

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Sir Martin

Your weapon of choice: Florentine Flails

Any other weapons you are proficient with: Spear

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Tan vest, tan baggy pants and blue sash.

Any titles you may have: None

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: No, my Neutral Good tendencies haven't been a menace to anyone yet.

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): I am involved with a woman who has yet to reveal her true fighting ways yet. she is stuck on what to do and her health seems to hamper her.

Any war cry you are likely to make: None

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"):Weak, can't handle heavy weapons.

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc): Urban areas.

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): English is the language I speak. Nothing else...

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): I like to think of myself as a good sport. Kind of minding my own for the most part.

Back to top Go down
kraiken

kraiken

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Kriaken might seems like an odd name for a fella, but this name was not given to me. I have earned it. Merching and traveling as a normal day aboard my ship i came a quite large squid(kraken) The Squid wrapped his long lanky tenticles around the back part of my vessle and tore it apart, as the small front half of my ship was still afloat I fought for my life, something I came across on my travels was a cannon simmlar to the one used by Joan of Ark and a large harpoon. I fought and fired the cannon and shot it with my harpoon and slayed the kraken. As now the back part of my boat has been rebuild and the sides where cannons would be are large squid-like tenticles. As for now my "nickname" is kraiken.

Physical description: 5'6'' wavy brow hair, hazel eyes

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: kraiken, the newbie

Your weapon of choice: blue sword and shield, ( open to learn anything )

Any other weapons you are proficient with: not yet at the moment

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: light for the legs, thicker for the upper body

Any titles you may have: Kraiken

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: nope

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined):nope

Any war cry you are likely to make:

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): someone twice my size

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc:
Mountains and any kind of town/city

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): English

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): open and eager to learn
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 am

I'm going to re-do my character profile and see what has changed in the last few years. =]

Physical Description: Still five feet tall. Still kinda chubby. Haha. Still long brown hair, but now with some blonde tips.

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Demie Zephyra, usually Demie for short! Sometimes Demie #1 if other Demi is there.

Your weapon of choice: Sword and Board!

Any other weapons you are proficient with: Fairly proficient with daggers and archery.

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Usually dressed different every week. Usually pants and boots though.

Any titles you may have: Narbu of the Royal Army of Barad'Dun. Former Marshal of the realm.

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: No, not me. Apparently, Whisper has some warrants though.

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): I've been in and out of relationships. Currently in a relationship with Coverrius, however we'll see how that goes.

Any war cry you are likely to make: Uhm. No.

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): Short stature is still an issue. That, and back-hackers. >.>

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc): Desert and Coastal Areas.

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.):
Not really. Sometimes, however, she does pick up on other people's accents without meaning to.

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Happy! =]
Back to top Go down
Beans

Beans

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 am

Well, since we're reviving the forums and I'm trying to get more involved with everything I'm just gonna post some! Don't mean to invade or anything ^^;

Physical Description: Bit over five feet rather skinny. Longish blonde hair and blue eyes

Your full Dag name/what you are generally called/any nicknames: Beans!

Your weapon of choice: Red sword

Any other weapons you are proficient with: Not quite because I'm still learning but I can do a bit of single blue ^^;

The types of armor/garb/feast attire you'd typically wear: Brown leathery garb I suppose ^^

Any titles you may have: N/A .__.

Any lands you may be "wanted" in: As far as I know, no .-.

Any romantic involvements (preferably with other Dag players) you may have (either real or imagined): Another new kid Aidaenos

Any war cry you are likely to make: Hah no war cries for me.

Any weaknesses you'd see yourself as having (like Blackhawk's would be "whiskey"): Still learning everything and such. I'm also kind of tiny .__.

Your preferred home terrain (mountains, tundra, desert, jungle, plains, forest, etc): Desert!

Any language quirks your character might have (accents, bad English, different tongues altogether [which would be translated for ease of reading, of course], etc.): I like long words but that just about all... ._.

What your character is like in general (moody, sullen, comical, daring, boastful, oafish, etc.): Happy and willing to help as best as possible ^^;
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 am

Invade away! Very Happy If you weren't supposed to post, you wouldn't see the thread. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character exercise   Character exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character exercise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2