Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]   Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

First we start with an image like the one below, then the next person to post in the thread will have to copy and edit the image, and repost it to the forum. After it has been reposted, another person will come along and edit it more, and then repost it, back and forth.

The edits may be:

1) Captions
2) Quotes
3) Copy + Pastes
4) Added Images
5) Anything you want

As long as elements of the original image are still there. So you could take a picture of Taco swinging a sword, and replace that sword with a large taco, and repost it to the forum, and then maybe soemeone would take that image and paste it over a bilboard, and so on and so forth.

Our starting image:

Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] Untitl12

(Its recomended to use Photoshop or GIMP (free photoshop clone) for editing, but you can use paint too!)
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]   Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] Tennis11
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]   Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm

^ I still plan on editing this after I finish getting GIMP/Photoshop on my laptop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]   Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 pm

I was trying to do it yesterday!!!! But, I lost my mouse. :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]   Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop Tennis [Forum Game]
Page 1 of 1