Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.

Go down 
+2
sasquatch
psiwave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
psiwave

fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. Empty
PostSubject: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm

As we might be there for a while mightily bashing. I was curious what ya'all might think of possibly catering in food for the gathering. I know the owner of Vinnie Boys italian market and delicatesen. And he said that he could help us out if we were interested. Please let me know what you think.

Also if any of you know about building webpages I have somone that's interested in having one revamped. Let me know.

Vigo
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm

it would be kool to have food catered but with the weapons build we just had and garb day sunday the money situation is probably very tight for ppl right now
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

there is no planned food for the event.

If you would like to bring something, please bring it but its not expected.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeh as much as I'd like to show the Fools Raid some 'vegas hospitality' we don't exactly have the cash to put up for food, maybe if we were charging for the event we could spot some of the difference, but if I was attending a free event or gathering I'd just recomend bringing ice chests full of drinks and food to share for the lot. I'll likely chip in for some drinks and what not.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 pm

The best hospitality you could show us is the nearest wal-mart (for last minute repairs), a cheap gas station (for those hungry beasts we will ride in on), and a place to deposit our liquids and solids after such a long trip. (cause when you gotta go...)

Joining us on our night life actives is up to each person. I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Taco bell 89cent burritos! 5 layers of omgwtfbbqsauce awesomeness. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:31 am

The best hositality we have to offer is either taco bell, mcdonalds, carl's jr. or arby's but you have to pay for them yourself xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.   fools raid eats . vegas hospitality. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fools raid eats . vegas hospitality.
Page 1 of 1