Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Traveling to An Tir Dearg....

Go down 
+6
Sarabi
Isk
Demie Zephyra
Alacian
Strider
konradr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I hate to shoot my mouth off again and have the plans fall apart, so let me just ask if anyone would be interested in this POSSIBILITY.

I will be on vacation June 5 through the 13th. Unfortunately situations as it is, we won't be going anywhere. That leaves open the chance that me and Romeo could take the jeep and go to An Tir Dearg for their nighttime practice on Wednesday June 9th. Would anybody else be interested in making this trip if it happens?

I say if because the situation with our house is extremely iffy right now and we may have to move sometime during the summer and that would destroy any plans. However, its only a few weeks away and nothing should happen on that week. So if enough people are interested, I'll look into it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Depending on my job and military happenings, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:46 am

I hope this works out, we'd love to have you guys. Oh, and Konradr, if your house goes away you should definitely consider just moving to St. George. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:55 am

Isk wrote:
I hope this works out, we'd love to have you guys. Oh, and Konradr, if your house goes away you should definitely consider just moving to St. George. Wink

-is probably going there or Ogden in a year unless convinced to stay in Vegas-

-eyeshift-
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:12 am

Move to Layton! that's my home town in utah!.. and i'm Eventually moving back there alyssa we could see each other everyday
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:38 am

Alacian, you'd certainly be welcome here and we could really use a few female fighters. Maybe we should shower more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Isk wrote:
Alacian, you'd certainly be welcome here and we could really use a few female fighters. Maybe we should shower more.

Well I won't move there if you guys start showering. Didn't you know it's the natural male scent that attracts us female fighters? Except when it's Taco....now that just makes you pass out... Wink

Kitty - Maaaybe. I did like Layton for what little I saw of it. We'll see. I still have a lot to deal with before I can up and move. It's also a matter of kidnapping someone too. -wise nod-
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Alacian wrote:
Isk wrote:

Well I won't move there if you guys start showering. Didn't you know it's the natural male scent that attracts us female fighters? Except when it's Taco....now that just makes you pass out... Wink

Kitty - Maaaybe. I did like Layton for what little I saw of it. We'll see. I still have a lot to deal with before I can up and move. It's also a matter of kidnapping someone too. -wise nod-

well in layton they have the hill airforce base
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Akeria wrote:
Alacian wrote:
Isk wrote:

well in layton they have the hill airforce base

Convinced!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm

I couldn't remember where the Air Force base was. I kept thinking it was closer to Salt Lake/Ogden.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:05 am

i'm totally down. i love our atd neighbors!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah, they kinda grow on ya, don't they. Very Happy

Me and the wife are having discussios about timing of our camping trip, so, wait, not done yet, will let you know if a possible ATD trip is still in the works.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

konradr wrote:
Yeah, they kinda grow on ya, don't they. Very Happy

This is also cured by showering Wink
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:59 pm

i only recognize people by scent though if i shower i go blind... bad memory
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm

sasquatch wrote:
i only recognize people by scent though if i shower i go blind... bad memory

ROFL!!!! >.< yeah i'm really excited i might not be able to make it chaos after all i think i might wait till I'm more financially stable before i go to something that huge but yeah i would totally tag along for the shorties.. lol meaning the trips
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 am

Looks like that wednesday is a bust for me guys. Sorry to get your hopes up again. My family and I will be at Zion National Park, camping Monday and Tuesday and then head back home sometime in the afternoon on Wednesday. I don't know that I could drive home, nap, load up fighting stuff, gas up and head on back the same day. Well, Let me think about it. The wife probably wouldn't agree to that though. We really don't have any money. We're borrowing money for the trip because I said we'd take it and then worry about the house situation later.

Soooooooo, if at the last minute she lets me do that back to back thing. I could call everyone, but it would be like last minute notice and probably hard for everyone to do.

We'll have border war in the fall though, that I can guarantee!!!!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

PostSubject: Use That Head for More than Busting Down Doors   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey if you hang out at Zion Wednesday until later afternoon, you could drive through St. George during practice time and send the wife and kids to the pizza hut or something like that and then you get to fight and head home after and save the extra gas of going all the way home to just turn around and doing it again. If you can swing that then maybe someone else can bring your weapons and all good.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 pm

I thought about that, but their practice starts at 7pm at night and I think we check out at noon. That's 7 hours and we will have been there two days already, and it will be hot. I thought about packing a shield and a few weapons along, juuuuuuussst in case. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to An Tir Dearg....   Traveling to An Tir Dearg.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to An Tir Dearg....
Page 1 of 1