Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Simple troll game from Dag forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Simple troll game from Dag forum Empty
PostSubject: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 am

troll battle.

It's a free for all. When you die, you go to the herald where he'll bring you back to life as a human, a slayer, or a troll. A human is normal, a slayer can kill a troll in one hit, and a troll have an extra hit point on every part of their body.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 am

i like this
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:16 am

I like this Very Happy do Trolls have extra HP on every part of their body for arrows too? (Namely their head.)
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 pm

konradr wrote:
troll battle.

It's a free for all. When you die, you go to the herald where he'll bring you back to life as a human, a slayer, or a troll. A human is normal, a slayer can kill a troll in one hit, and a troll have an extra hit point on every part of their body.

Konradr

So using pictures...

Human is
Simple troll game from Dag forum Empire_Captain_with_Sword_and_Shield_warhammer_games_workshop

Slayer is
Simple troll game from Dag forum Slayer0201

with the special ability to do this
Simple troll game from Dag forum Slayer-look-03_1233274656_640w

Troll is
Simple troll game from Dag forum WAR_river-trollSmall

sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Cool pics.

In answer to your question about arrows Phoxly. It says Troll's have an extra 'Hit' which is like armor, but it didn't say to treat them as if they are wearing armor. So I would say, from head to toe, they have an extra hit. Blues to the body and limbs would require two hits to damage. A red should count as a two hit weapon so I would say one hit from a double handed red and one hit from a double handed green. Arrows/ thrown javelin's/rocks should count as a single hit to head/neck, thus two hits would be needed to kill.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm

We NEED to try this this weekend guys. Really! =D
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Also, if a Troll is using a red, can they break a shield in one hit?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Didn't say anything about that. So they didn't give the trolls anything extra other than thick skin. Generally a Troll is allowed to use a blue as a red.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple troll game from Dag forum   Simple troll game from Dag forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple troll game from Dag forum
Page 1 of 1