Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Weapons Build Attendance....

Go down 
+3
Knubbs
Surt
K'urn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K'urn

K'urn

Weapons Build Attendance.... Empty
PostSubject: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Please RSVP here.

I would also like to know what you intend to bring (in manner of supplies, snackage, people, etc)

Thanks people.

K-
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:32 pm

you know i'll be there.

i'm going to bring some duct tape and dap. i don't know about snackage. whatever i nab on the way. and i'll chip in for dinner.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 pm

*raises Hand*

Ill be there.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

I will be there. I can bring cupcakes (homemade), water ( I don't drink soda), build materials, and will chip in for whatever. Unfortunately the arrow shafts were on back order so I won't be able to work on those, but I would like to make a matched set of 30" blades and a javelin. If I need to bring anything for the extra blade, let me know.
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:20 am

I should be there.

I plan on Bringing:
My Mace with stab point that needs finishing.
My golf Club for another Mace. Would like to try and put a stabbing tip on this also.
10foot PVc for Javs i can bring 2 of these if we need?.
Fun Noodles 2-4 2 for mine and maybe 2 for anyone else?
Lots of Hockey tape.
Duct tape.
Roll of Camping Pad.
Can of Dap
Pipe Insulation.

Not sure what kind of time we will have or how long it takes so just bringing it all Smile
Not sure about snackage Wife is busy Sad so maybe just pizza money

I can also bring a square folding card table if we need more space?
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

A table would be useful.

Which brings up another point. Bring chairs if you want to sit anywhere but the floor. I have space for six people to sit. Ninja chairs would be best.

K_
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 pm

I will try to attend, i am currently in california right now, but i think we plan on leaving early tomorrow morning and making it. I can bring the prerequisites, some food money, and some extra duct tape.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 am

I'd like to be there but it doesn't look like I will be able to. Easter is a big family deal with my wife and I'm strapped for time and cash. Of course if I can sneak away for a bit by myself, I might just pop in for a bit of advice. I made a javelin but it looks the head looks like crap and its not flying right. I think I need to cut that head off and remake it. I'm thinking of transforming my little baby mace into a flail with a 2 foot handle. I also dug out a 4 foot section of rattan from the shed and am thinking of making a Danish war Axe. I have blue mat left but no white foam.

Anyhow, I most likely won't be able to make it but if fate smiles on me, I might just show up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 pm

No problem. The process of making an axe is rather.....extensive, but well worth the effort. I can help with the javelin and explain the axe at any time.

K-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build Attendance....   Weapons Build Attendance.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons Build Attendance....
Page 1 of 1