Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

War of Reckoning II....

Go down 
+19
Hxctemplar
barrikaide
Phoxly
Trenton
Alacian
Forkbeard
K'urn
Tiberius Claudius
Strider
Knubbs
xVHeretic
Smithy
Mordy the Gnome
Scrios
sasquatch
Demie Zephyra
Sarabi
Taco
konradr
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

We can be spear buddies Kitty :3
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

we have 3 weeks and 4 days! i'm not worried i know you guys will look fantastic. if you need help have ideas that you wanna discuss about garb there are plenty of ladies that know how to sew and draw and don't mind helping out so we look our best!. josh's order should be in next week. i think we might have one of the black lions practices also be a weapon / fix it up day. i would love to do WHATEVER we can to get you guys up to par. and even if we get people that are dicks.. who cares we're the vegas group! WE"RE AWESOME!! and phoxly i would love that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

i plan on going and if i drive i will only be staying the day we should start seeing who is driving and staying or what not. see how many seats we have.
Back to top Go down
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 am

While my time this last week was minimal. I'm waiting for more links to come in from Canada to finish my mail. Its been awhile. But I'm pretty sure I remember how to measure and sew. I can also do field repairs on clothing if someone needs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:59 am

Here is the link for for anyone who needs a minor waiver. Other waiver's will be at the site, but minor waiver's must be notorized. Anyone under 18 will need a chaperone. geek

http://www.antirdearg.com/sites/antirdearg.com/files/Release-ATDMinor.pdf

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 am

Things to bring:

Sleeping bags + tents (Will be cold so bulk up!)
Firewood?
Pots/pans for cooking

Food that can be cooked over fire
-hotdogs
-burgers (those who bring the appropriate cooking supplies)
-marshmellows
-soup/chili?

Clothes other then garb
sweatshirts/sweatpants/thick layers
blankets/pillows

Extra roll(s) of foam, duct/clothe tap,fabric (for quick repairs)

This event is 2 weeks away, if I missed anything just add on to the list.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:35 am

i will deffiantly be able to go. this week is all about getting my garb situated.

i however am 17. besides getting the minor waiver signed and notarized (which im getting this week or next) is there anything else i should know about?
also i will need a ride. preferably from someone who is staying only a day. but if theyre staying the entire weekend i dont mind. i just really wanna go.
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 am

Water, water, and more water. Think drink water like at practice, but longer and more often. I don't know how easy it will be to access good drinking water while there, so have backup plans in place to get more if you don't want to bring a lot with you in the car.

Also, related to the repairs bit: needles, pins, thread, buttons, safety pins, and scissors. Sometimes a little planning can go a long ways to making the little things stay little.... like a busted seam in the crotch of battle garb pants. It can happen!

study
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Okay, ATD has had to find a new location for the event. This is the latest info and a map quest link.

Quote :
This year really has been a nightmare for finding a location. The person through whom we had access to the property in Littlefield was not the owner, but had arranged to use the property for paintball tourneys. The owner was apparently getting irritated at them and last Thursday night told them to bugger off and never come back. So, we, with two weeks to the event, found ourselves without a site, again.

We have scrambled the last few days and come up with a couple of options, one of which has pulled through for us thanks to Link's connections. We will now be holding the event about 5 miles south of St. George on the Arizona strip next to a very small man-made reservoir. We will have to set out a table with national guard recruiting materials on it as the national guard has agreed to let us call it a recruiting activity so we have a right to use the land. Other than the table, there should be no further guard presence and we still get to hold our event in relative peace. Sorry for all the changes, people. I hope no one has already made reservations in Mesquite, we just finalized this last night.

The new location and driving directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 4&t=h&z=13

I've asked for more info on the road out to this site, if its passable for regular vehicles, especially if we are caught in a rainstorm like last WOR.

I'll post more info as I get it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

So there will be a national guard recruiting table that tries to recruit people? That's neat... I just hope they aren't goign to be assholes about the presence of alcohol and other substances likely to show up in the later hours of the event.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:28 am

Phoxly wrote:
So there will be a national guard recruiting table that tries to recruit people? That's neat... I just hope they aren't goign to be assholes about the presence of alcohol and other substances likely to show up in the later hours of the event.

Balls, I didn't even think about that....
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 am

.....The link is broken for me, can someone post it up??? D:
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 am

There will be no recruiters present. There will be a couple people who are guard and the ROTC may come out to try it with us, but the table is a thank you nod and how we justify our presence at the location. No restrictions will be imposed on alcohol or noise.

The address is:
Just off I-15, turn right at County Highway 5 and left at our sign. Can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 am

Approximately two hours and twenty-three minutes from my house.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 am

Sounds great Smile so stoked!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

taco has gotten the denali from his bosses we are taking clair dustin me and taco so far that i know we might have room for 1 - 2 more people.. i'll keep you guys updated. for the space in st george i personally wanna shake hands with the guys who are giving us the space cause that was super cool of them. i'm bringing multiple cameras and multiple batteries probably gonna have dustin bring his laptop so i can load and load when the memory is full. i'm pumped for this event!
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

i need a ride
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 am

Alacian wrote:
If you drive like the people I have to follow to work during the winter down here.

We are really looking forward to seeing you guys. This is going to be a ton of fun. Think about who you'll be fighting alongside for the 4-man tourney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 am

Isk wrote:
Alacian wrote:
If you drive like the people I have to follow to work during the winter down here.

We are really looking forward to seeing you guys. This is going to be a ton of fun. Think about who you'll be fighting alongside for the 4-man tourney.

The person I'm riding with thinks he's a nascar driver....so yeah. Probably won't take that long.

As far as the tourney goes.....Uhhh.....We'll see how much of me survived after my twenty-one back to back fights with the Dogs. >_> It isn't going to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 pm

[quote="Alacian"]
Isk wrote:
Alacian wrote:
As far as the tourney goes.....Uhhh.....We'll see how much of me survived after my twenty-one back to back fights with the Dogs. >_> It isn't going to be pretty.

doubt it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm

[quote="sasquatch"]
Alacian wrote:
Isk wrote:
Alacian wrote:

doubt it

Doubt what? If all seven Dogs show up that are supposed to be there it will be three fights per Dog. Styxx is my sponsor. Multiply three with seven. I don't think math lies.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm

you did it with black lions i'm sure you can do it good luck don't die!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Akeria wrote:
you did it with black lions i'm sure you can do it good luck don't die!

Thank you, sweet cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Alacian wrote:
Isk wrote:
Alacian wrote:

The person I'm riding with thinks he's a nascar driver....so yeah. Probably won't take that long.

I heard you needed a sparring partner? :3
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 am

I appologize to Barad'Dun and An Tir Dearg both. :[

I won't be making WOR this year.

Shift Leader training that day. But it'll be worth it! More money for next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of Reckoning II....   War of Reckoning II.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of Reckoning II....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next