Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Loaner Garb.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Me, Oddvar and Kilanos were discussing Loaner garb. We are going to make about 6 loaner Tabards or Surcoats. These will be about 2 yards of cloth with a neck hole in the middle. You throw it on and belt it around the waist.

Kurn, me and Oddvar were thinking black and then I would paint metallic gold tower's on them. Then we were thinking Khaki, more like the Barad'dun banner. So I thought maybe the red star you designed for the Mercenary sash. From the B & W codex you gave us, the star looks like a six pointed affair in red, with an open center. Does that do it justice or is there a more elaborate look if we saw it in full color??? If so, could you scan a copy in color for me, unless I've got it about right. Thx.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I think it's a sun. The points are the rays, this is what I believe anyway.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Ill throw out a design for it and bring it tomorrow.

I would recommend a more sandy color, khaki works... Smile, I was going to use the same color for my personal Tabard.

To Do List:
_________

Mercenary Tabard
Royal Army Tabard
Tribunal Tabard

(i know im going a little far but oh well)

*edit*

Can someone Upload Codex to the Forums... or email it to me.

I make a Formal Thread for it and have it stickied. You know me and my Special Threads!

Last edited by Knubbs on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I thought our realm colors were like tan and brown or something.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Khaki is Tan..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 pm

I know, but I heard no mention of brown
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 pm

I believe the Brown was for out Rank-Cloth

I believe it was Brown back with White Ranks

the tabard was never truly gone over and ive just kinda winged it over the past few months
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Konrad, Yeah you've got it about right.

Strider, the sun is a star. As in our sun is a star, so technically to say it is a star is correct. lol

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey knubbs. I"m not working this sunday so I will scan the codex and both email you a copy and post it, maybe on photobucket as individual scans or on another site as a download if possible.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Strider

Strider

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 am

Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter what star you mean, it's the same word. I thought he just meant the shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loaner Garb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loaner Garb.   Loaner Garb. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loaner Garb.
Page 1 of 1