Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Weapon Build Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:12 pm

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a weapons build day or a whatever build day.

We definitely need more weapons for practice.

Some things that we could possible work on while doing something like this.

Shields
Javelins
Swords
Daggers
Spears

Possible other stuff:

Character Backgrounds
Garb (Tabards, tunics....)
and misc stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Knubbs wrote:
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a weapons build day or a whatever build day.

We definitely need more weapons for practice.

Some things that we could possible work on while doing something like this.

Shields
Javelins
Swords
Daggers
Spears

Possible other stuff:

Character Backgrounds
Garb (Tabards, tunics....)
and misc stuff like this.

Could it be a monthly thing? Maybe like one practice everyone bring some extra foam or materials they aren't using or don't need and we all sit down and work some stuff like that? Very Happy I'd be down for it. I am thinking of getting ambitious today and making a javelin to play around with, still have tons of PVC insulation foam
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm

I'd be interested.
:]

I'll bring my sewing machine and lend it out so we can do garb and weapons simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm

woot!
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 pm

does anyone of an idea where we could hold the build day? does anyone have a big enough home to lend us?
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Alacian

Alacian

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Surt wrote:
does anyone of an idea where we could hold the build day? does anyone have a big enough home to lend us?

Not I. But I can check into my housing association book if y'all wanted to do it at the clubhouse across from my house. There's hardly anyone there and I know we can reserve it. I just don't know stipulations. It's air conditioned, has a kitchen with stove, sink, microwave, fridge, couch, chairs, tables, bathrooms, etc.

Do you want me to look into it? I'd be interested in having such a day. I just want to have some money poked back so I can do my sword and shield, too. =P

Edit: Could realistically bring our own lunches, or chip in and order pizza and make a day of it. *eyeshift*...Bring boardgames, too. I just need to check the association book for the rules on such a thing. But I know people have held parties over there before. Let me know what you think Surt or what everyone else thinks. I'm literally at the corner of Buffalo/Flamingo. It's not a gated community and there's a bunch of clubhouses every block or so once you turn in. It's Stone Canyon West. It's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 pm

definitely find out the price.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Knubbs

Knubbs

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 pm

again.... woot
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

Alacian,

I used to live right where you do. :]

On Dorinda. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am

Surt - I'll check it out sometime tonight. Just got home from work and need to find m'book. It may not cost anything to reserve the clubhouse and do it. I just need to find out. May just be advanced notice for being able to do so. I'll find out.

Demie - I know. Templar pointed out your old place when he was here this morning. Ha ha.

- A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Build Day   Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Build Day
Page 1 of 1