Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day

Go down 
+3
Sarabi
Phoxly
Knubbs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Alas, it is time again for the fair citizens and mercenaries of barad'dun to be equipped with the finest weapons and equipment across the land.

Be prepared to work though for the even the prestigious Smithy will be needing the strength of your arm or dexterity of your fingers.

Organizer: Knubbs
Head Foamsmith: Smithy

Date: June 6th
Phone: 702-301-0122 (Me)
Time: 10:00 am to whenever

What to bring:
DAP
Ducktape
Fiberglass

I will be buying a lot of foam. I would very much appreciate if every person could donate something to help with the cost of foam.

This will also be a build anything day. You need help doing something i have the space to help get it done. Smile

Last edited by Knubbs on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:55 pm

And here we thought you guys had a weapons build day without half the realm last practice, good to see this is still on Knubbs! Very Happy I will probably come as I need to reblade my sword and I have foam to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

i will try to make it.. see what's going on with the house on that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:17 pm

if i have something to contribute ill try to show up i need to make some kinda weapon right now im armless Razz
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 am

Sorry for the abrupt change but i unfortunately scheduled this on a Barad'Dun hiking day. Sad

This will be rescheduled for another sunday.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 am

Actually with everything going on this Sunday would be best for the build day. The gypsum mines have nearly all been explored and I need to find a new suitable place for the hikes. I am also considering the trail rides on horseback that is in Red Rock Canyon. More info on that at a later date. But for now I think that a build day would be more productive.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

I"ve never been to the gypsum mines though I've heard of them. I love movies about mines and caves but ever since a bad experience when I was a kid, in an old mine, I've been claustrophobic about going into them. I've been on a horesback ride in red rock canyon. It was fun, but a little hairy sometimes too. Me and horses just don't naturally fit.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Well Its back on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 am

Bump!!
Remember it's this sunday

Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Was hoping to be there with foam, driveway marker's, etc, etc, etc, but alas, we are getting ready for our camping trip and today is errand day, etc, etc, etc. Have fun guys.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 am

How was weapon's build?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 am

Very productive, things got done though. More things to be done but a good day.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm

thanks guys i had alot of fun and got something done, i hope everyone eils got what they wanted done, see people tomarrow!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day   Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barad'Dun Weapon Build Day
Page 1 of 1