Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Tentative trip to ATD.

Go down 
+5
Phoxly
Alacian
Demie Zephyra
Strider
konradr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taco

Taco

Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm

hell ya nice colors, i would wear one!! thats if i go and all but hell there cool looking
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Well, a budgeting shortfall has made me cancel the idea of getting those realm beanies, sorry guys. As for the trip to ATD, I need to talk to the wife. I didn't have the heart to interrupt her bad news as she told me her budgeting woes to ask if I was still getting money for the ATD trip. I'm not cancelling just yet, but I will let all know no later than Monday if we are on or not. So stay tuned to this channel for local updates.

And watch out for giant iceberg's if you're planning on sailing around Austrailia! This would pertain mostly to you Mr. Alex.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 am

Seems I'm off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...

The determining factors of me going are:

* If you're still going, Konrad.
* Can we get two seats from you for my bro and I?
* What time you're going? I'd hope it was a day trip like when they come down here since I have work the next day at 7am sharp.
* Whether the folks are cool with it (should be yes, but not asking until I know if it's on or not).
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 am

If Taco's still holding his night though...I think we'll just go there since it is the day before I go back into work and I'd rather not chance bruising vital places and to many injuries to be able to stand up/run for eight hours straight.

Next time, guys. Next time.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm

As Alacian said "next time guys, Next time." Sorry but it looks like I'm going to have to cancel this trip to ATD. Budgeting woes. It's too close to Christmas and we need what little we have for the 4 little birds still at home in the nest.

I still am planning on making a day trip to their realm when they hold their event in february. That would be Saturday February 6th so if you need to ask for time of for work to go, plan on it and we'll all go together.

Soooo, you guys be sure to go to Taco's house for his Anime night and story reading ( What a Face ) I"m not into Anime or Xbox or any of those things.

See you all on Saturday though.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

This is a crying shame. Crying or Very sad

We were really looking forward to your visit, but we'll just have to wait, I guess. Definitely make it in February as it's looking like it will be a *sweet* event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Sorry Isk. That's why I had said 'tentative' depending on how many people wanted to go and what my money situation and van situation would look like. If anything were to improve between now and Wednesday, I know of at least 6 or 7 of us I could call up and would be willing to ride.

How many other Realms will be represented at your event? N. Utah, Montana? Others? How many people are planning to attend? I'll read up on you event posting more as it get's closer and then round up our posse. Yes, I think we'll come a huntin'.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:14 pm

That was not intended as a guilt trip. Life happens and I respect your discipline in making the red and black columns balance. We were just looking forward to you coming up, but we'll cope.

As far as our event goes. It's tough to predict at this point, but we are expecting around 50-75 people. We expect folks from Provo, SLC, Ogden and all over Idaho. Montana, Colorado and Arizona may put in a showing as well. We'll just have to see. Should be some sweet bridge/castle battle action and we are still thinking we'll do some tourneys. Battle for the Ring is going to be such a tourney-fest, though, that we'll probably restrict our tourneys to stuff they don't do, such as groups (three, four or five man teams) and maybe a blue, red and/or S&B with standardized weapons.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

i like the 5 man team idea for a tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Sorry to my fellow Barad'Duners who wanted to make the trip with me. We will go in february so plan on it, and save a little cash here and there so we can make a mighty showing. Sounds like it will be a blast. February 6th. I am only planning a daytrip, but it is a weekend event so anyone wanting to go on the 5th I will post the neccessary info and you can ride up and make an encampment. Hell, if I can get that day off maybe I will too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Booya Idaho =D makes me wonder if any of the Bel realms from Boise or even Shannara might come?
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 pm

@Phoxly: I know some of the guys from Ebonhold will be down and we may have a few from Rath. I don't know about Shanara.

Thanks for the input on the Tourneys Surt, I would really like to see these small group tournies as well. Plan your teams, people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tentative trip to ATD.   Tentative trip to ATD. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tentative trip to ATD.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2