Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Anime night IMPORTANT!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarabi

Sarabi

Anime night IMPORTANT!! Empty
PostSubject: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm

ok i've realized that it's harder to get ahold of everyone on the boards for anime night not everyone responds so i need everyone who is coming to anime night or wants to i need an email something that you check online everyday and i will send you something instead of posting on the boards. * PLEASE RESPOND * i've decided that i'm not gonna get on the boards as much as i used to no one talks to me. so it's a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 pm

im gunna try and make it if its koll with you guys umm my email is baraddunberserker@gmail.com and im on yahoo instant maesagge everyday clanmorrison_dag
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:25 pm

darkwolfpsycho@yahoo.com

I'm usually on the boards though, so it's easier to reach me through a pm on here.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Demie Zephyra wrote:
darkwolfpsycho@yahoo.com

I'm usually on the boards though, so it's easier to reach me through a pm on here.

ok maybe i'll just post PMs instead that way i know people will get the message good idea your smart i like that about you hee hee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 am

Whats the adress Akeria?
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 am

the address is 3175 emerald creek drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime night IMPORTANT!!   Anime night IMPORTANT!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime night IMPORTANT!!
Page 1 of 1