Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

W.O.R War of Reckoning.

Go down 
+14
caretaker
Demie Zephyra
nightmare92
Hxctemplar
Sarabi
sasquatch
barrikaide
Knubbs
edgar dernhelm
semtater
Isk
Alacian
Surt
konradr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anyone interested in going to W.O.R.
Yes
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
no
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:48 am

Knubbs, Sasquatch wants to ride with you, he says he has a tent if you want to spend the night. However, if you are going to day trip it. We have a few more people that want to go and we need transport for them if you are willing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 am

Travel plan to be hashed out....

Soo, meet at the park at 6am....everyone bring their fifteen dollars....bring ten for gas to give to whomever you're riding with and bring ten bucks to throw into the snack/water/battle food pit that we'll need for our day trip?

That's just my suggestion. It's up to y'all. I just think it'd make it easier on everyone. Get situated by 6:30 or at least be at a store by 6:30 to purchase snacks/water/etc. We're actually selling 24pck cases for $3 at the 99c Store. But I'd have to get it the day before if that's the route we took since they don't open until 7am.

So....for one person that'd be...

Expenses:

* 1 - $15/Entry fee.
* 2 - $10/Gas to your driver.
* 3 - $10/Your share of food money.
* Total - $35 for a day of damn good fun.

If we have six people going that'd be sixty bucks worth of gas and sixty bucks for food if we economy shopped. Though from the count I think it'd like eight people going?

* Myself
* Konrad
* Anthony
* Demie
* Surt
* Strider
* Nightmare
* Rilith
* Knubbs
* Sasquatch
* Mordock
* Templar
* Thunderhorse
* Edgar
* Taco (I'm paying his entry, can't wing his gas so we'll deal with it to have our troll)

So that's thirteen people...If you guys could wing that much from what you have or borrowing, begging, etc...We could do this.

It'd be:

$130 for gas if everyone did that excluding Taco and my brother since I'm paying what I can on my brothers end and may have more. Depends.

And $130 for snacks?

Does that sound doable to anyone? I'm still going barring any unforseen circumstances. I'll know fo sho tomorrow guys if anything drastic came up. Otherwise I'm going even if my ass is rolling pennies. I get my check tomorrow.

Just throwing my two cents out there, guys.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 am

Oh. To anyone who really does want to stay for the entire trip and not come back with us daygoers. If you brought twenty extra bucks and could beg a Mormon Belegarth fighter like you never begged before...I'm sure one of them would drop you off at the shuttle drop that's twenty bucks for a straight shot back to McCarran and one of our guys/someone you know could pick you up.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 am

ya it looks like i won't be able to sorry
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 am

sasquatch wrote:
ya it looks like i won't be able to sorry

If it's because of what I posted...I'm sorry, man. Don't think you can't go. I was just throwing my two cents out there. Not to mention I adopt the needie's bills if I can.. Razz And I don't think we'd not feed you if you can't pay all of it. We'd just feed you less.
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 am

Lol. I will make sure anyone who wants to take the shuttle back gets a ride to the shuttle pickup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 am

Isk wrote:
Lol. I will make sure anyone who wants to take the shuttle back gets a ride to the shuttle pickup.

I'd stay and then beg you like a water deprived desert mouse...lol...But I have work on Sunday. However, I look forward to another Belegarth hug (tackle-grapple-stab)...So, I better get one from you. And I expect a sword and board spar with you if we get the chance! I'm *mildly* better and while I am positive you will hand this soon to be airman's ass to them without a problem...I'd like to try regardless because you're my favorite Belegarth fighter.. Wink ...*ducks from all other bel fighters that I know* lol
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:39 am

A week's extended weather forecast is not the most accurate, but at present they are predicting a little rain here in vegas, but cloudy in St. George. On the same note, they are predicting rain earlier in the week up in St. George but not here. Either way, I'm going. The forecast for Friday in St. George is half sunny/half cloudy, so the field may dry out some. Be prepared for either. We may or may not fight in some mud, but fight we will.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm

If you don't have alot of cash, don't worry, lets see what we can work out, but you do have to have your $15 for the event fee. Then whatever you can chip in for gas is cool. We need snacks, water, water, water, something for lunch.

I'd prefer if you guys can just buy what you want for snacks, lunch, ahead of time so at 6 we just head out.

Bring your best garb for the event. Bring an extra layer you can throw on underneath if it gets cold. Bring something warm and dry for the ride home (sweats, or blankie, or blanket buddy, whatever) You might want to prepare for rain too, just in case.

My van doesn't have alot of space for cargo. We'll put the snacks, maybe 1 cooler for cold drinks (my small blue) and maybe two or 3 24 packs of water. The fighting gear I'm going to wrap in a blanket, and tie on top.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm

ok folks verdicts in im goin and taco i have your fee covered Smile so lets do this thing and do it right were gonna give em quite a fight Razz lol god im so excited it will be the first time ive left vegas in 10 years OMG to freakin long Razz thank god for dag if not foy all of you and this group it may have been another 10 years befor i got to see the outside Razz
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:48 am

Can I get a list of those who are not going?

The only thing that is stopping me from going is that I have most of the loaner gear. I probably could go, but I don't want Kilanos to show up on saturday to like, 3 other people who don't have their own gear/garb.
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:10 am

me and rilith will be able to make it i just got the ok from my mom yesterday now all we need to do is get our forms signed and notorized
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 am

Talked to my mom about driving.

From the look of it, I will be able to, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

And if I do drive, she'll probably be in the truck right behind me all the way to St. George. Then, leave to go shopping. And my mom requests that I have someone sit in the front passenger seat that can answer her phone calls every 30 minutes.

x]
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:

And if I do drive, she'll probably be in the truck right behind me all the way to St. George. Then, leave to go shopping. And my mom requests that I have someone sit in the front passenger seat that can answer her phone calls every 30 minutes.

x]

lol I love your mom. She sounds just like mine. However, the intervals would be every fifteen and anytime someone cut us off. She'd just send a walkie talkie.

Thankfully mine has grown to trust me. I cash my check tomorrow and know where we stand then if anything drastic or unforseen bill wise has come up.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:

x]

So......pretty much make sure I'm in the front seat? lol xD
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 am

Hxctemplar wrote:
Demie Zephyra wrote:

x]

So......pretty much make sure I'm in the front seat? lol xD

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:49 am

Templar, if you can go and we got the seats COME ON BOY! They have shields that need to be templared. Sounds like the majority of the Realm will be going. Maybe you can drop the loaner gear off at Kilanos house.

Kilanos, what say you?

I want to know how many people will be driving and how many seats we have total. I think 1 of my nephews might want to go (Matt) actually I think Taylor wants to go, but Matt is 18 and can sign his own waiver, I don't think Taylor can get his dad to notarize one for him even if I could get one to him in time.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 am

I'll know tomorrow whether I'm driving or I'll need a ride. >.>
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Right now we seem to have more people than seats. But lets see how things pan out by Thursday. If it comes to it, Those who showed interest first will get the seats.

Oddvar says he is still not sure yet, but if he can go he will see if he can get his truck or if he will need a ride.

No word from Smithy?

Phoxly won't be in town til the 7th last I heard.

If I had the cash I'd rent a 10 passenger van. Hell, I may check to see what one costs. Today I am swamped. My jeep broke down and is in the shop and we borrowed money to pay for that. I'm hoping it will be done soon because my wife had to take the van and take two kids to the doctor. So I am helpless at home hoping to make it to work on time.

Anyone want to call me with updates on their status, or if they can provide a ride, call my house phone at 433-2918 (cell is down til payday) Leave a message, make sure you say Konradr or both Konradr and Kurt and someone should pick up, if not just leave a message.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 pm

I have about 2 1/2 to 3 feet of the that light khaki cloth I used to cover my shield with. I could possibly make some Barad'Dun pennants for the antenna's of all who are driving to St. George.
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 Barad_10

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

My brother and I will most definitely be going. Nothing changing on that. I cashed my check today. I have our entry fees and then money for gas and snacks.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Dont forget that I would like to go, I have the money, and I can cover a few people a bit if they are short. I think I have a reserved seat in either Templar or Demie's car depending who is going or not. But if things change PM me, facebook me or aim me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Caretaker wrote:
Dont forget that I would like to go, I have the money, and I can cover a few people a bit if they are short. I think I have a reserved seat in either Templar or Demie's car depending who is going or not. But if things change PM me, facebook me or aim me.

I believe I posted your name on their forums as well. My brother and I are riding with Konrad as I said last Saturday. As far as helping anyone that's short...*coughs*..Squatch...*coughs and begs on his behalf*.....lol
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 am

i'm riding with konradr i think. i hope so i would hate not to ride konradr and Alacian.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 am

Taco wrote:
i'm riding with konradr i think. i hope so i would hate not to ride konradr and Alacian.

You're sitting next to me. You're comfortable and if I fall asleep on the ride up, I have some cushioning.

Or if you prefer..as you put it the very first day I met you and you drove me home..."All of our new friends take the front seat. We like to hit the brakes and throw them through the window just to see if they come back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.O.R War of Reckoning.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next