Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

W.O.R War of Reckoning.

Go down 
+14
caretaker
Demie Zephyra
nightmare92
Hxctemplar
Sarabi
sasquatch
barrikaide
Knubbs
edgar dernhelm
semtater
Isk
Alacian
Surt
konradr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anyone interested in going to W.O.R.
Yes
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap83%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
no
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Taco

Taco

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 am

Taco wrote:
lol.

..and I proceeded to repeat that statement to mom once I got home...she said I could ride with you anytime.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 am

I will not be able to go.

The xterra is in the shop and i need to pay some deposits for utilities in the new place im moving into.

so im out....

I would check out trying to bribe some parents and get a caravan of minivans together....

Sorry to disappoint you guys....
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

It's cool. Don't worry about it. Life takes precedence.

p.s. My folks don't have a minivan and our car is a piece of crap. So, no minivan from us.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 am

Seating arrangements depending on vehicles. Seating by who first told me they were interested in going.

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 Van_an10

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 Van_an11

W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 Van_an12

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 am

lol I enjoy your artwork konradr:D Lets hope there is enough seats for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:35 am

cyclops

Nice charts Konradr, I noticed the varying sizes of the circles, and I'm satisfied that mine is larger than Surts. I noticed yours is almost the smallest. You don't give yourself enough credit, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm not satisfied that mine is bigger than Taco's in the first one and always bigger than my brothers...lol

I've worked out every day this week and last. I'm losing weight and getting leaner for the Air Force god damn it..lol
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:08 pm

And Squatch is going. I and Caretaker are taking care of his entry. Taco's is paid for to by our lovely Edgar.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Matt's definately not going. He should have known he couldn't, the boy is getting married the next day Sunday.

Oddvar is still a question. If we have 3 vehicles we should have room for everyone.

Oh, in the first diagram I screwed up the seating. Surt should be in back, and Taco in the front passenger seat (more leg room) and Surt's circle should have a crown on it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Still looking like 40% chance of Rain both here and in St. George on Saturday. Prepare for possible rain, bring some dry clothes, raincoat or poncho, Anyone got a tarp to throw over the weapons? I'll see if I can pick one up. I'm guessing if its light rain we can continue to fight with non-open cell weapons. Twill be muddy. Wool socks are good in wet conditions, I'll be wearing mine, since my boots have holes in them. Shocked

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I can't drive. I'm sorry guys.

My mom doesn't want me to take my car. :[
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 pm

You're still coming though, Yes? How about Keefy keef, is he coming and is he going to bring his car? Surely he wants to use his "Thwomp" card?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Lets just hoe Keith is driving...so we can all go. Yes I am helping out Sasqu, but it won't make much sense for me to help pay for someone else if I don't have a seat. $10 bucks gas money plus snacks coming from my way:D
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm

i agree with caretaker ... if taco is driving you could put me i the bed of the truck i'll bring a blancket and bam just an odd lumpy blanket that no one would suspect haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah, I'm still going.

Just can't use my car.

I almost had her. My mom was so close to saying yes.

And then, my dad says "Toyota Corolla Recall"

And now I'm not even allowed to drive it anywhere farther than a half hour's drive from my house.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 pm

well i finished fixing the wiegth and other things on my weapons so i hope they pass.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:05 am

i talked to my sister and as a last resort i can take her car as long as there money to pay for gas up there and back. it seats 4 people.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 am

I have thirty bucks for my brother and I's entry fee. I have eight bucks for Squatch's fee since Caretaker would take care of the other seven. Then I have thirty dollars for...

A: Gas for Konrad and then snacks.

...or...someone else can take pity on me and let me mooch on snacks....and I will give fifteen dollars to Konrad for gas and fifteen to Taco for his sister's car and whoever is riding with him can pay the rest of the gas.

It's up to you guys. I'm just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 am

Hey guys i'm gonna skip this one.

Talked to parents about it; they don't mind, but I can't take my car. Was gonna go with Demie, but since she can't get the car for that day, i'll just stay here w/ the loaner gear and help out Kilanos.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 am

If Taco can bring his car then you guys can come....
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 am

Just let me know if you have a seat for me, keep me updated. If need be txt me or give me a call at 702-927-7110. I would really like to go and I'll have gas money for my driver. And if I can go I will still pay for you squatch. I'm really sorry, but it doesn't make any sense for me to pay for someone else when I am not going myself. But if need be, If that becomes the case, I'll lend it if you pay me back.

On another note, my shield is almost done, my tunic still hasn't came in, so I may need to makeshift something if it doesn't come in. All I need to do on my shield is fix one of the straps, it's too tight. Taco, I may still need some leather for the tight strap, I'll buy you some Taco's either way:D
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 am

Caretaker,

If Taco can bring his sis' car you'll be able to go. That's why I posted a few posts back about gas, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 am

ok i will bring the leather, so it looks like i need to bring a car?? i just need to know soon if you guys want me to and if there will be anoff gas money.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 am

Taco wrote:
ok i will bring the leather, so it looks like i need to bring a car?? i just need to know soon if you guys want me to and if there will be anoff gas money.

If you give me a seat I'll give you $20 for gas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.O.R War of Reckoning.   W.O.R  War of Reckoning. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.O.R War of Reckoning.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next