Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice July 25

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddvar

Oddvar

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 am

Ok everyone, we are starting to get back on track. The California trip was just to great for words. Lets have practice again on Saturday at 10am. It is just a bit cooler. This could be your last chance to fight with K'urn and D'edra in Vegas. After Saturday you might have to go to Tn. or Rag. So come out and support them one last time and lets give them a good send off.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Ill try to be there early but 11-ish is the earliest i can be there.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 am

Come as you can Knubbs. Just glad that you will make it.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 am

I'm sorry i wont be able to make it. I will be leaving for Chicago on sat. But i plan on practicing with local groups there.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 am

I've made plans to be there so hopefully I will be. Have a few unexpected issues pop up, but don't we all. But these one's are family issues and not the easiest to deal with.

That being said...

Oddvar, if you still have that plywood and you have a ride to the park, could you bring it so I can take it off your hands. I'm going to make 4 loaner center grip bucklers. (hopefully) out of this paycheck's allowance.

Kilanos, if you still have extra, could I get two or three strips of that velora so I can edge those bucklers?

I'm thinking of using a black cloth cover and paint the red looking sun/star that is on the bottom of the Banner Kurn made for Barad'dun, and maybe painting a B in the middle.

So, I'm hoping to be there, unencumbered with the little one's so I can bring Romeo and some of his friends. Of course if the you know what hits the fan around the house, may not make it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm

What's the point in threatening to rain and having cloud cover when the heat won't drop below 98? Rain threaten's tomorrow too, but it seems the pattern is for it to rain late in the afternoon or evening.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm

I will be there with my newly covered sword and my shield sho0uld be done by then as well. Working on a Kris dagger (inspired by our trip to LA) that may be finished today as well. Hopefully we will have a good turn out.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Kris dagger, cool. I keep thinking about those coreless shields they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice July 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice July 25   Practice July 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice July 25
Page 1 of 1